My position statement as official media will publish

Position statement. We members of the IEEE Computer Society, as part of the world's leading organization of computing professionals, must strengthen the development of our social network and be proud of our community. We must develop a sustainable Society, not just act as individual clients of an information provider.

If elected, I will work to foster our Society as an inclusive and networked community, focusing on membership's value, developing relevant products, programs, and services targeted to underserved populations like practitioners, young professionals, women, and members living in economically stressed areas of the world.

We have the opportunity to embrace our network, history, knowledge, ethics, and vision of future. As member of the Board of Governors, I will work to bring these strengths to coordinated action, and responsibly foster initiatives in this direction. I ask for your support. For more details about my vision, please visit my blog at www.pfsanchez.blogspot.com.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin